July 31, 2009

My Life Is A Re-run!

Just the other day I was hit with a revelation. It was nothing great or spiritual, but it was life changing. I have found that the biography of my life has was the basis on which one of the biggest sit coms was written. You may be asking yourself right now... "Brandon how is this possible? You are just a average Joe!" And I appreciate your concern.. But let me go into further detail to which my life was recorded then acted out on TV!

Situation #1 - I am a young 21 year old looking for love in all the wrong places! When all of a sudden I realize that I am in love (or what one may consider to be) with my best friend! But we are best friends, that can never work.. Im in.. "The friend zone" so i say nothing and just live inside with this crush. One day my room mate finds out I like her and tells me to drop my balls and just tell her... I do not dare, the situation is never perfect, but I realize that the longer I wait, the more in "the zone" I will fall. So I tell her, and for the most part it works out, we date, until one day we decide to call it ends, but still remain friends!

Have ya figured it out? Let me give you another hint!!

Situation #2 - I am a good looking man with low self confidence! I could get many ladies that are interested in me but for some reason I keep going back to the comfort person that I know will never work out, who doesn't make me happy but I know she is there! Soon enough I realize that I have to stop and get out of this zone and thats when girl #2 comes in the picture. She is everything I lacked in the other girl, I could hang out and not have to make out, I wanted to cuddle! And girl #1 gets insanely jealous and tries to throw herself at me! I choose girl #2 that ends up not working out anyways but girl #2 helped me get out of that comfort zone!

Creepy huh? Still haven't guessed it... OK just one more clue!

Situation #3 - I have the best room mate! We do everything together, it was a match made in heaven. We had many many great nights and parties. Soon my room mate feel like he is in a position where he wants to live alone, so he tells me that we are no longer going to be friends! I go out and find a new room mate but realize that room mate #2 is not the same and miss room mate #1! Room mate #1 gets his own place but soon missed me and soon they are back together cause they both realize they have to be together to have the most fun!

All 3 of these situations are situations that I have found while watching the first 3 seasons of Friends! Its crazy how each persons life is a different stage in my life. Each story closely resembles stories in my life. I literally feel that Ross, Chandler and Joey are playing my life! Even the theme song makes me feel like im one of them!


So no one told you life was going to be this way.
Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
Well, it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.

But, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.

You're still in bed at ten, the work began at eight.
You've burned your breakfast, so far, things are going great.
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these,
But she didn't tell you when the world has brought you down to your knees.

That, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.

But the show also tells a tell of close Friends that are there for each other as a family through life's ups and down, a close family that is always there for each other! And why we may not all be neighbors and hang out 24/7 I have my 2 close guy friends who are there for me no matter what and I trust, 3 girls who I can count on for anything! And more than anything! No matter what road your life takes, or bumps you come up on! As long as you have your Friends there for you, Life will be OK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment