November 10, 2010

2nd Annual Turpy's Christmas Mix

The time has come again for one of the most anticipated mixes to be released! This year I have taken some of the classics included last year, added a few new ones and taken out the ones that were not as popular.

As each of you know, or should know, I love Christmas!!! I love Christmas lights, I love Christmas trees, I love the smell of Christmas and cuddling in the cold to some hot chocolate or cider! I would say December is by far by favorite month. A HUGE part of the season is the music, with the right mix it could be the most amazing month ever! So I am taking my Christmas music expertize and passing it onto you.

I have made a compilation of 62 AMAZING songs. Just click on the link below and you will be able to download a zip file with all 62 songs that once you un-zip you can put in your media library


If you are not able to open the file than you can use the free program below to open the songs in it

No comments:

Post a Comment