November 5, 2010

The Power Within Yourself

Sometimes it feels like the world is out to get you, like you can not win! Sometimes I wonder if there is ever light in the future or if im going to get to where I want to go. Sometimes it feels like you have nothing left to give, you are exhausted and tired and do not want to try! The tank is empty and it might just be easier to give up and quit than have to continue. My wrestling coach used to say when you feel like you can not do anything more than you are doing, thats the most important time to push forward, those are the times you grow and become a champion.

I think often we just give up way to easy in life, we think things are too hard and we throw in the towel. But when we push through those tough times, that is when we come out on top. The only failure is when you stop trying or give up. 

So I am not going to give up, im going to push through the tough times and try my hardest not to fall, but if I do, I know that as long as I get back up and keep finishing then in the end, I can consider myself a success. I think often I look to outside sources to blame for short comings, its easier than admitting you failed. But from not on im not going to admit I failed, cause thats not what I am going to do, I am going to admit that I did something the wrong way, im going to get back up, and I am going to continue. Its not the first mile in the hike thats that hardest, its always the last... But its always when you finish that last mile that you get to your destination and have the most reward. So go ahead hit me, kick me, punch me, knock me down! Cause I will get back up, and I will win!
I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

1 comment:

  1. my instructor in school constantly is telling us, "You can do hard things!" I know it sounds lame, but it is totally true, and helps when I don't think I can keep going..

    so just remember, you are capable of "DOING HARD THINGS!"

    ReplyDelete