January 1, 2009

My new years!!


So..... a new year has come! It is now officially 2009!! It seems like my whole life i was waiting for my post high school life to come and each year went by like that time would never come, and now that it is here, it goes by faster than i can keep up with! For most people new years is a time to go to a slutty dance and make out with as many people of the opposite sex as possible!.... and yes while that sounds nice, new years is so much more than that! I prefer those that i am closest to to be there when the clock ticks midnight so i start off this year the best possible. That could be family, friends, or someone that you are currently shacking! Who ever it is! I think its important to be with those people! And tonight was great! I was with the 2 people in the world that make me happy! Those 2 people would be my current room mate Brandt... And room mate until a few weeks ago, Chris! It was a perfect night in whole! I started it off with the best way possible! The last thing that i ate in 2008 was a DCBB or Double Cheesy Beef Burrito from Taco Bell! And it was amazing! mmmmmm!! Then we ended up spending the last munities of 2008 with some of my old friends from raintree that i had not seen for awhile! some married, some not! And just seeing everyone there when i went in put a huge smile on my face!!.... You may be saying to yourself! Brandon that is amazing! It could not get any better than that!.... But just you wait! I think i may have been the most relieved person in the world when 2009 struck! At the stroke of midnight! You may find some outside lighting fireworks, maybe a new years kiss, or just screaming happy new year!.... Or if your name is Bruce you will attack every girl in site trying to get a new years kiss! But i did something better than all 3 of them... put together! As the clocked counted down to 2009 i was strattled over a toilette, exfoliating myself of any liquids that were in my body! Yes that is right! I was the first person in 2009 to take a pee! And I know you don’t wanna hear this but I was holding it in all night! So it was a huge relief when it came out! I didn’t plan it! I left in the middle of the game mafia and seconds later I hear the count down... from 5! There was nothing I could do but enjoy the moment from the bathroom.... and that I did! I may not have had a bunch of people around! But there were defiantly fireworks going off inside me! I was happy! So once again! I start the new year off... In the best mode possible!! Relieved of everything!! No worries! And that feeling... I would not change for the world!!

2 comments:

  1. you are hilarious. first, you bring up a good point about with the people you attend with, but i forgot that the last thing I had was a CDBB from TB Lounge.

    Well so far in Bruce's defense he is 2/6 this year (as far as I know) in kisses/attempts. Additionally, it was freaking hilarious, and he almost broke a girls kneck going for his second kiss.

    and..... lastly, you did have a good relief...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon! Your New Years sounds hilarious!! How are you buddy? By the way...love the Twilight shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete