November 7, 2008

It Cant Be True

The other day i had the privilege of filling my car up with gas... Now I get decent gas milage but it still sucks to have to pay $50 to fill my tank of gas up... It is over priced and rediculous. 2 days ago I went to fill my car full of gas.. Now i was litteraly on empty! If i would have gone one more block my car was sure to stall... So i pulled up to get gas and when i went to select my gas i saw the image below.

That is right!! $2.49 per gallon! I was estatic! I had not seen it that low since high school it seems. I did not know what to do. I think for a single moment i lost my breath and almost fainted. Then when i filled my tank up i saw this

$31 to fill me tank up!! It is a myrical and im sure in a few years this will be but a faint memory that i want to look back on. When my kids read this blog they will think how old i am! kind of like when my grandpa would tell me when he would get a candy bar for 15 cents! This is a feeling i like and i want it to stay as long as it can!!

2 comments:

  1. your posts are instant classics. I filled up the other day, and looked and it was 27 bucks in Murray. Murray is like 2.27 a gallon right now!! Anyways, now you have more money to go to the movies with Brandt!!!

    Tonight it's on, Heifer is with me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty funny... in 10 days later gas is now 1.84 in Murray right now. Tell your grandkids about that!!

    ReplyDelete