November 1, 2008

Heros In a Half Shell


Today is the first of November.. The day after Halloween!! Last night many found themselves going about trick-or-treating! Few went to dances and parties... Most dressed up! Every year I walk the streets and see some sweet costumes, wishing that i could have a cool one... Last year i was a Elf for Halloween with my friend Holly. It was fun! I was unique! But there was something missing! I got a few complements but no one really noticed anything special. This year i made a pledge to myself and all that is holly that i would make a better costume and have the best night of my life!

Many of you folks may remember the Movie and TV series Ninja Turtles. I was obsessed with that show when i was little! And it still has a place in my heart! I have noticed apparently that i am not the only cat on the block that had the Ninja Turtle bed spread and sheets and action figures. There are quite a few fans! 3 of them being my room mates, Chris Roper, Kody Dunn, and Kevin Averette! We all decided that we were going to be the Ninja Turtles for halloween! And we were! I would like to take a min to introduce the members of this years Halloween costume of the year '08 award


Leonardo - Brandon Turpin








Michelangelo - Keven Averette








Raphael - Kody Dunn








Donatello - Chris Roper












First we went to the UVU dance.... LAME!! then we ended up going to the Hollywood House. In the 2 places we were at we took at least 20-30 photos with random people wanting pics with us! And were told many times that we were the best costume that anyone had seen! It was a great Halloween and will be hard to top that!

2 comments:

  1. I'll admit when I first saw these pictures all I could think was how was I left out of this, and how bad A these really are. This was a brilliant idea. I absolutely love how it looked and was jealous looking at every picture. You easily captured my favorite halloween costume of all time..most likely.

    It was awesome to read and see the pictures, and the fact that you all four did it so well. Kudos, I could never live up to your wonderful costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care what anyone says, you guys and those outfits are freaking awesome! How long did it take to get all turtled up?

    ReplyDelete