May 11, 2008

Jazz 2 - Lakers 2

So today was pretty much a amazing day!! Yes it was mothers day! and i did go see my mom! i do love her, but that had nothing to do with my day... Today i just went to the Utah Jazz - LA Lakers game 4 where the jazz beat the Lakers... Not only did i whitness one of the best games of the year but i did so from the 17th row of the lower bowl! When i bought the tickets i had a big of buyers remorse.... But after today I would have spent twice as much... i was kinny corner from the bucket... I was right under when Ronnie Price made one of the best blocks in the game... And witnessed the Turiaf foul right in front of my face that let to his ejection... I would have to say that it was by far the best game i had ever been to.. Then to hear the Lakers make up excuses cause their egos were hurt! It was amazing!

1 comment: